Friday 8 February 2008

Busy days







Sorry I havent posted a for a few days its een a busy spell! On Monday I went with Mike, Chris and Graham to Jacob's Left Edge in Sneachda. We chose a careful route into the base of the climb and had a wild ascent. Coming down the Cas ridge was rather breezy! Tuesday we spent around Coire na Ciste toproping some harder mixed stuff, looking at ropework for climbing and crevasse rescue techniques.
Wednesday I was back at The Ice Factor and on Thursday with the arival of a heavy thaw we went to Cow Hill above Fort William to do some navigation practise. Back at The Ice Factor today and then some Mountaineering for the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic day out, even if the weather was lousy. If i had known you were taking the pic Alan I would have insisted on you getting my good side and would have affected the catalogue pose... not the drowned rat look.

Thnaks for a great day mate!

Davie