Sunday 27 April 2008

Back to work







Tuesday I was working for Crieff Hydro doing some staff training for the team there. On Wednesday and Thursday I was working for Transition Extreme climbing wall in Aberdeen Course Directing a Climbing Wall Award Training course for the staff there. This newest of NGB awards is mostly based around supervison of groups at climbing walls (of all types and sizes) and contains a strong element of teaching movement. The course at Transition was only the second to run in Scotland but I expect it to be a very popular award. After getting back to the West I had a busy couple of days catching up on e-mails, prepping for a series of SPA trainings and Assessments and 2 more Climbing Wall Award trainings over the next month. Today I spent relaxing and soloing in Glen Nevis where I met some of the trainees from Abernethy Trust in Ardgour who I shared a climb with in the sun. Tomorrow its back to the mountains for 2 days mountaineering.


Upcoming NGB courses:

2-4 May SPA Assessment based at The Ice Factor

6,7,13,14 May (evenings) CWA Training at The Ice Factor

26,27 May SPA Training in Glasgow

28,29 CWA Training in Glasgow
If you are interested in a course drop me an e-mail.

No comments: