Sunday 6 April 2008

Gone Skiing

2 inches of snow in my garden at sea level in Kinlochleven this morning. I'm off to Greenland skiing for two weeks so I wont be posting any more winter reports this year but I may blog from Tasilaq if I get internet access. Thanks to everyone who has shared time on the hill with me this season. Here is an offering from 2007s summer activities to whet the appetite for this year.
If the video doesnt appear try: http://alanhalewood.blogspot.com/2008/04/gone-skiing_4540.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan,

Really enjoyed reading your blog every week - Its helped to keep me sane during office hours, and has given me inspiration for the 2008/2009 winter. You may even hear from me next winter!

Thanks,
Phil.

Alan said...

Cheers Phil, glad you enjoyed it - keep on climbing and have a good summer!
Al