Sunday 27 February 2011

Gone East for the week

Well I took it easy today as I'm busy for the next 2 weeks working at Glenmore Lodge. This week it will be Introductory Winter climbing and the weather and conditions look fine for that.
Today I'm told the ice on Indicator Wall was reported as 'magnetic' and North Gully steep and icey at Grade II so the Ben will have repaid those who made the pilgrimage this weekend and that might bode well for late season ice action. If anyone is interested I have availability on the west on 15,16 and 17 March.
Oops sounds like a casualty in Sneachda being attended to by Lodge staff so looks like an evening walk for me to carry some food, drink and moral support in...
...and a few hours and a wee stretcher carry with the CMRT later I'm back at the Lodge and the bar is closed :-(

No comments: